Cindy. Senior. 16. Ohio. Sweet. Has a BFF, Tara. Complicated. Sincere. Blunt. Shy at first. Loud. Get to know me. =D
a little bit of narcissism won't hurt, and vanity isn't a sin. and novels are my favorite things.
|
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
have an update! (=
okay i didn't update this thing yesterday because i was so tired when i got home. so i'll update you through monday and yesterday. =D
Monday May 26, 2008 Happy Memorial Day. I stayed home til around 6 talking to my BFF and it was surely an amazing time as it always is. She's the ONLY person i can talk to about absolutely everything, and I love that. So, then I ended up leaving and going to stay the night with my other BFF Candice. We went and got DQ and then drove around Huntington, haha. That's always a goodtime. lol. We know we're losers, but hey that's why we are and have been best friends since seventh grade. Anyhow, we stayed up til like 3 o'clock in the morning talking about sex, sex, sex, and more sex. haha. It was the absolute first time we'd ever done that but, it was hilarious to be honest. It was nice, that we can talk to one another about absolutely anything now. =D I enjoyed it.
Tuesday May 27, 2008 Yesterday, well let's see. We slept until 11:45 a.m and then we battled a huge fucking tarantula, ok. It was massive, like no joke as big as one of my dang hands. Like, okay Candice went to the bathroom to blow her nose, and whatnot, and she yells out "CINDY, COME LOOK AT THIS FUCKING SPIDER." lmfao So I leave the living room, and walk in there and it was so omg so huge. So, she went to the kitchen and got a frying pan, lmao and a spatula and went back in there and we freaked out for about 10-15 minutes, and then she took the frying pan and whacked the spider. It fell somewhere in her bathroom, but we couldn't find it anywhere. And we seriously freaked the heck out for like 32957 hours, haha. No joke.
So, anyhow later on we went to the Ashland Mall, so she could shop for shorts & stuff. That was always fun. Then soon after she brought me home, and I chilled by myself for a while. Then, finally slept. (:
And today, I'm waking up at 11 =D it's nice, anyhow hopefully today goes smoothly. I'll update later on today, when my day has made some progress.
Peace out girl scouts. =D
|