<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6569413408563391619?origin\x3dhttp://xlaughitxout-insidemymind.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Cindy. Senior. 16. Ohio. Sweet. Has a BFF, Tara. Complicated. Sincere. Blunt. Shy at first. Loud. Get to know me. =D
a little bit of narcissism won't hurt, and vanity isn't a sin. and novels are my favorite things.






May 2008
June 2008

Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Please click here for a hit counter.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Get over yourself, goodbye. [=

So for some odd reason I just get the feeling that today is going to be an awfully shitty day. Because people don't realize that when someone says they are sleeping, that that usually means they are in bed SLEEPING, not laying there wide awake. my god. Anyhow, it's pouring the rain, which is amazing, because it makes me just wanna be lazy, and shiit. Idk, lately these past few days I've had no life, whatsoever. I've sat my fatass at the computer nonstop, or sleeping, or laying out. I'm gonna die of skin cancer lol. Just kidding. But, whatever.

Army Wives, starts this upcoming Sunday I am so damn excited for it. I miss it so much. (=
& Taronda you better watch it, and love it ok!


~/ edit \~

I've decided blogging is lame. lol. I never have anything to say whatsoever and some girl named TDAWG, lmfao is torturing me about it. Crying her eyes out because I won't blog. So, I am. For her.

But, you know what is even more lame than blogging, CLEANING, so you can paint your bedroom. But, when we're done it's gonna look amazing. Red walls, and black & white decor. oh yea. it's gonna be the shiiiiit. and i'ma do like james dean, marilyn monroe, elvis, and audrey hepburn black and white images on the small wall, and it's gonna look amazing. you'll love it. (=

anyhow, everyone else is posting playlists, so i thought i'd let you have a little taste of some of my music. (=

listed below:

[1] Ashlee Simpson - Little Miss Obsessive
[2] The Used - Blue and Yellow
[3] Rascal Flatts - Every Day
[4] Lifehouse - Whatever It Takes
[5] Kate Voegele - Hallelujah
[6] Good Charlotte- Where Would We Be Now?
[7] Heart - If Looks Could Kill
[8] Ashanti - The Way That I Love You
[9] Mariah Carey - Bye Bye
[10] Ryan Star - Last Train Home
[11] Dave Matthews Band - Crash Into Me
[12] Bret Michaels - All I Ever Needed
[13] Goot - I Love Your Existence (Acoustic)
[14] Bethany Joy Galeotti - Feel This
[15] Dashboard Confessional - So Long, So Long
[16] Maroon 5 ft. Rihanna - If I Never See Your Face Again
[17] Casely - Emotional
[18] Au Revoir Simone - Sad Song
[19] Fleetwood MAC - Edge of Seventeen
[20] April Wine - Just Between You and Me
[21] One Less Reason - Favorite Color
[22] Saving Abel - Addicted
[23] Natashia Bedingfield - Wild Horses
[24] Secondhand Serenade - Awake
[25] The Scene Aesthetic - Beauty in the Breakdown



there you go, pls indulge in all that amazing music.
for now, i'm gonna go talk to my bff and candice. (:

peace out girl scouts. <3